Online Class Policy
This policy applies to live webinars and teleclasses.
We are committed to providing you with the best educational experience, full of tips and techniques to help you grow personally and professionally.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Our webinars and teleclasses are filled with content. You will get so many new ideas, tips and techniques, that you will have a hard time deciding which one to try first.
That being the case, we offer this 60-day guarantee:
- Attend all class sessions.
- Do the homework and submit it to the instructor.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with the quantity and quality of information you received, we’ll give you your money back.
Requests for refund must be in writing, within 60 days after the class ends. You may email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a confirmation email that we have received your request. Your refund will be in the same payment form as your original enrollment payment (credit card).
Our cancellation policy offers the following options:
Cancelling before we send you a login ID and password:
- A full refund is given.
Cancelling after we send you a login ID and password:
- See customer satisfaction guarantee above.
- If you do not show up for class, no refund will be given.
Student Materials and Products:
- If any products or student materials are received in conjunction with the class, they must first be returned in excellent condition in order for any refund to be processed. (Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.)
- If products or student materials are not returned, or returned in poor condition, no refund for the class will be given.
Cancellations must be in writing. You may email your cancellation to email@example.com. The date and time stamp on the email is used to determine eligibility.
You will receive a confirmation email that we have received your cancellation notice. Your refund will be in the same payment form as your original enrollment payment (credit card).